Friday, September 26, 2008

Breaking up is hard to do but at least the music's playing...

“Without music, life would be a mistake.... I would only believe in a God who knew how to dance.” - Friedrich Nietzsche.

Some of my break-up songs, in no particular order...

Pink - So What?
Kelly Clarkson - Since You Been Gone.
St. Etienne - Only Love Can Break Your Heart.
Aimee Mann - Going Through the Motions.
Aimee Mann - That's How I Knew This Story Would Break My Heart.
Michelle Branch - A Million Miles.
Placebo - Song To Say Goodbye.
Joseph Arthur - In the Sun.
Coldplay - The Scientist.
Coldplay - Square One.
Coldplay - Fix You.
Red Hot Chili Peppers - By the Way.
Mylo - Emotion 98.6.
Hard-Fi - Better do Better.
Nickelback - You Remind Me.
Scissor Sisters - It Cant Come Quickly Enough.
Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes.
Incubus - Are You In?
The Calling - Wherever You Will Go.
Editors - All Sparks.
Day One - Bedroom Dancing.
Counting Crows - Colourblind.
White Town - Your Woman.
Jack Johnson - Sitting, Waiting, Wishing...
Cardigans - My Favourite Game.
Massive Attack - Live With Me.
Alison Krauss & Union Station - It Doesn't Matter.
Sheryl Crowe - Anything but Down.
Snow Patrol - Run.
Kylie - Can't Get You Out Of My Head.
Kelis - I Hate You So Much Right Now.
Pink - U + Ur Hand.
Sugababes - Too Lost in You.
Texas - What About Us.
Kaiser Chiefs - Everyday I Love You Less And Less.

No comments: