Monday, October 27, 2008

Why I love Cheryl

Yes, it's true... I do love Cheryl Tweedy (yes I realise that she is now Cheryl Cole but lets not go there!).

In an attempt to bring some positivity to this blog (cause it's been a bit melancholy and serious of late!), here are some of the reasons why I love Cheryl:

Her dimples

Her smile

Her honesty

Her emotion

Her eyes

Her faults (and I'll list her anger as one of them - I can relate!)

Her fieriness (see previous point - you can't have the passion without the fire!)

Her style...  she can do the dress just as easy as the baseball cap, baggy jeans and a hoody

She loves her dogs

She seems close to her family

She's ambitious

Her accent

She's charming

She seems real and kind

She seems to have a good personality

She's beautiful

She has a fantastic body

Ahh, Cheryl... thanks for cheering me up! :) If you ever decided to ditch that cheating husband (idiot!) and cross over to the lesbian side, look me up! ;)

2 comments:

Etain said...

Cheryl is pretty delicious but I have to admit Dani does it for me too, in fact i think I'd rather a bit of Dani...

The L Journalist said...

Thx for the comment Tainer...

I have had a fine amount of Cheryl-perving the past two days between the X Factor final last night, then the Girls Aloud show and now today she's on T4 (Girls Aloud concert)... yummie!

Between us I reckon I can get Cheryl and you can get Dannii. It's on.